Busy Season Internships
HW&Co. recruits at Ohio universities each year, seeking top accounting students or recent graduates interested in busy season internships. Successful interns may have the opportunity to receive an offer to return to HW&Co. as a staff accountant following graduation.
- have a demonstrated ability and willingness to work hard
- be well-rounded individuals who have been involved in extracurricular activities or work experience;
- have proven time management skills;
- possess excellent communication skills; and
- be able to work well with people inside our firm, within our clients’ organizations and in the business community at large.
We also seek university graduates with public accounting experience when the firm is seeking additional professional staffing as required by firm growth.
Summer Leadership Program
Are you interested in an internship and looking to learn more about what a career at HW&Co. could look like? Our Summer Leadership Program is an informative session intended for college sophomores and juniors who are considering a career in public accounting.
What You’ll Experience:
- Firm Overview – Hear about our firm and get a tour of the office
- Client Service – Learn about our services in Audit, Healthcare, and Tax
- Network – Meet HW&Co. professionals at all levels
- Development – Team building activities and more!
- Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Intend to be CPA eligible by 2023
- Be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and technical skills
How to Apply:
- Click the button below or go to your school’s Handshake page to submit your resume and cover letter.
- In your cover letter, please include what you hope to gain from the Summer Leadership Program.
- Applications accepted now through May 31, 2020. The program is free to attend, but there is limited space so apply today!
Missed meeting us on campus?
Meet Our 2020 Interns!