HW&Co. recruits at Ohio universities each year, seeking top accounting students or recent graduates interested in busy season internships. Successful interns may have the opportunity to receive an offer to return to HW&Co. as a staff accountant following graduation.
- have a demonstrated ability and willingness to work hard
- be well-rounded individuals who have been involved in extracurricular activities or work experience;
- have proven time management skills;
- possess excellent communication skills; and
- be able to work well with people inside our firm, within our clients’ organizations and in the business community at large.
We also seek university graduates with public accounting experience when the firm is seeking additional professional staffing as required by firm growth.
Learn More About Our Intern Recruiting Process
When will we be on your campus?
Baldwin Wallace University
9/19/2019 – Meet the Accountants Night
9/27/2019 – On-Campus Interviews
Case Western Reserve University
9/13/2019 – Meet the Accountants Breakfast
9/20/2019 – On-Campus Interviews
Cleveland State University
9/11/2019 – Beta Alpha Psi 2019 Meet the Accountants Night
9/25/2019 – On-Campus Interviews
9/16/2019 – Accountants’ Networking Event
John Carroll University
9/16/2019 – Meet the Accountants Night
9/23/2019 – On-Campus Interviews
Kent State University
9/6/2019 – Beta Alpha Psi/Accounting Association Networking Event
9/12/2019 – On-Campus Interviews
The Ohio State University
9/3/2019 – Accounting Career Fair
9/10/2019 – On-Campus Interviews
University of Dayton
9/11/2019 – Meet the Firms
The University of Akron
9/17/2019 – Evening with the Accountants
9/26/2019 – On-Campus Interviews