HW&Co. recruits at Ohio universities each year, seeking top accounting students or recent graduates interested in busy season internships. Successful interns may have the opportunity to receive an offer to return to HW&Co. as a staff accountant following graduation.
- have a demonstrated ability and willingness to work hard
- be well-rounded individuals who have been involved in extracurricular activities or work experience;
- have proven time management skills;
- possess excellent communication skills; and
- be able to work well with people inside our firm, within our clients’ organizations and in the business community at large.
We also seek university graduates with public accounting experience when the firm is seeking additional professional staffing as required by firm growth.
Learn More About Our Intern Recruiting Process
When will we be on your campus? click below
2/28/19 – Accounting Summer Leadership Information Session
2/6/19 – Beta Alpha Psi Meeting
2/27/19 – Information Table
3/5/19 – Accounting Meet & Greet Summer Leadership Development Programs