HW Healthcare Advisors
PointClickCare Training & Implementation
- SNFs, Assisted Living, CCRCs
- Re-Training Experienced PointClickCare Users
- Configuration, Set-Up, Implementation
- Import of Clinical and Financial Data From Prior EHR Software
- New End User Training on all PointClickCare Modules. Modules include:
- General Ledger and Accounts Payable (GLAP)
- Clinical MDS Submissions
- Full Clinical EHR
- Electronic Medication Administration
- Point of Care
- Admissions, Intake and Referral Management (IRM)
- Resident Trust and Collections
Since 2007, HW&Co. has partnered with PointClickCare, the leading cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) software in the senior care continuum. We have been involved with PointClickCare EHR software implementations in over 1,000 homes nationwide.
As a PointClickCare certified training partner, we train software end users (facility staff), as well as configure and implement PointClickCare software at facilities all over the United States. Our clients include stand alone operations as well as nursing homes, assisted living facilities and continuing care retirement communities of national chains.
EHR software can help you optimize reimbursement, track trends, manage costs and even assign tasks for your marketing department. Our SNF clients who embrace PointClickCare continue to benefit from all the capabilities of this powerful EHR software.
Our PointClickCare trainers include CPAs, clinicians, health care billing specialists and IT professionals. We will teach your staff how to use each PointClickCare module to its fullest potential. Re-training for experienced users is available, as is training on select modules only.
Converting to a new EHR system is a monumental but rewarding endeavor. HW&Co. PointClickCare certified trainers will employ a proven approach to ensure the accurate transfer of your financial and clinical records, as well as complete training of your staff.