Accounting & Assurance
Providing Clarity to the Complex.
At HW&Co., we stay focused on helping companies and organizations function more efficiently, make better decisions, and continually improve.
Let’s start with a conversation regarding the challenges facing your business.
By taking the time to listen to you, we get to know your business inside and out its history, present circumstances, and potential for growth and improvement. Whether there are processes not working, cash management challenges, inadequacy of financial records and controls, or lack of properly trained financial staff, HW&Co. is the right place to start that conversation. We focus on helping our clients be proactive rather than reactive, which results in more efficient operations and growth.
MEET THE DIRECTOR
Accounting & Assurance Services
- Financial Statement Audits in Accordance With Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Audits in Accordance With Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) – the “Yellow Book” and Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG) fka. OMB Circular A-133
- HUD Audits
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Audits
- New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) Audits
- Full Scope and Limited Scope Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Reviews and Compilations
- Forecasts, Projections, and Budgetary Models
- Preparation of Information to Comply With Regulatory Agencies
- Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP) Engagements, Including Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP) Services
- Peer Review Services
- Due Diligence and Transaction Advisory Services
- Interim CFO Services
- Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting
- Valuation Services
- Business Advisory Services, Including Internal Control Assessments and Recommendations
- Monthly bookkeeping services provided by HW&Co.’s Certified Quickbooks Advisors